Communication with Parents and Families
This year we have introduced COMPASS as our communication portal between the school and parents. It is essential that all families have access to COMPASS and that parents know how to use the program and log on regularly. Compass is a web-based system that is accessible from a computer or on the Compass app. The COMPASS parent portal will be the major form of communication between the school and all families.
The COMPASS parent portal will be the major form of communication between the school and all families. Compass will provide you with access to up-to-date meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress.
Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
• Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
• Communicate with your child’s teacher, and update your family contact details
• View the school calendar
• Book parent – teacher interviews
• Download and view your child’s progress and semester reports *
• Pay and provide consent for events and school fees *
*We will advise you when each of these features becomes available. To log in to Compass you will require your unique family username and password. All existing families will have received a letter at the end of 2018 with their individual details. New families will receive this information at the time they enrol.